16 July 2006

Noveling: Days Nineteen and Twenty

Day nineteen went pretty good until the end when I fell asleep in the middle of writing and didn't quite get to where I needed to be. But today was extremely productive and now I'm well ahead of where I need to be. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get some thousands of words done. I'm past the 35k point now, which means less than 15k to go. It seems so close that I just want to get it over with.

The story continues to be crap, but not as crappy of crap as it was in the beginning. I've managed to not let any secondary characters take over, which is always a problem in my writing, especially when my main character is female, as this one is. Not sure why that is, but it's almost always proved to be the case in the past, so it's good that I'm proving to myself that I can actually stay on track.

( ############===== )
35,843 / 50,000 : 71.7%

No comments: