17 July 2006

Noveling: Day Twenty-One

I dreamed about my novel last night. Apparently these crap characters are far more in my head than I had thought. I can vaguely remember dreaming the end of the story, and I wish I could really remember it because right now I have no idea how to end this shite thing.

I meant to write as much as I could, all day long, but I wrote so much yesterday that I was kind of burned out today, so although I got a lot done, it wasn't quite as much as I'd hoped.

David Tennant was not so much a muse as a reward today. Kept telling myself things like, "Just make it to 38,000, and you can watch David Tennant in something," and "Come on, finish another 1000 words and you can watch David Tennant in something else!" It worked remarkably well.

( ##############=== )
40,084 / 50,000 : 80.2%

No comments: