29 June 2006

Noveling: Day Three

Lessons learned today: I should really do all my writing away from home. Yesterday I wrote about twice as much as I had planned on, much of it while sitting in Starbucks where I had few distractions and felt compelled to keep steadily typing for the benefit of looking busy and important in front of the other patrons. Today I intended to start writing as soon as I got home from work but instead ended up blobbing around getting distracted until around 10:30 when I finally went, "Crappity crap, I should really get some writing done," at which point I seriously considered writing for about an hour before actually doing any. Methinks it is back to Starbucks tomorrow.

Or else it is all just the muse of the day's fault and perhaps tomorrow's new one will change things up. Curse you, Gerard Butler, for instilling in me a lack of motivation!

( ##============== )
6,689 / 50,000 : 13.4%

No comments: