26 June 2006

Noveling: Day One

So I am doing a NaNoWriMo thing again (I've done that for 4 years), only in July. And actually starting today instead of July 1 (with the deadline in 31 days). And by "starting" I mean "drinking a pot of coffee and looking at pictures of attractive men while occasionally pausing to write a few words". I am on my way to winning!

Here is a picture of MatsuJun, who is my muse for the day, but seeing as I haven't made my daily word count goal yet, he's obviously not very good at it. But he is pretty! Look at his glasses! And his eyebrows! And his lips!

Over and out, bitches.

ETA: Okay, so it's after midnight and technically Day Two, but I haven't gone to bed yet and I hate admitting that I got behind on the first day, so I'm going to pretend I didn't and just go, "Yay, met my word count goal for the day!"

No comments: